Foods That Boost Fertility in Men and Women
It is the joy of every parent to be succeeded by their children because everyone wants a representation of them after they no longer exist. Generally, children are adorable and a blessing to every marriage. Hence, the birthing of children is a necessity to every marriage, even the Bible says “children are the heritage of the lord”. However, overtime conceiving by a woman has not been an assurance on getting married, a lot of women and men have had to battle with infertility; the inability to conceive which may be as a result of many factors such as alcohol and excess fat, to mention a few. How long infertility survives varies from one person to another, for some it’s one year , while some 3,4,5 years etc.
In all, infertility is a terrible plague that must be avoided at all cost and one of such ways is by eating foods that help boost fertility. For men, some of the foods that can boost their fertility are;
1. Red Capsicum – Red capsicum has a large number of nutrients like vitamin C that can boost fertility and healthy sperm production in men. It is an accurate fertility diet for men and common with improving motility and sperm count.
2. Quinoa- This food is ideal for male fertility because it’s folate and vitamin B12 aids the movement of blood to the male sexual reproductive organs. Quinoa is an essential supplement that must be included in a fertility diet.
3. Broccoli – This a great fertility food and supplier of vitamin C, calcium, vitamin k and omega 3 fatty acid. Broccoli helps prevent from stroke, heart attack, allegory reaction, cancer and inflammation. Also, Broccoli belongs to the cabbage family and it’s vitamins k and calcium are boosters to the bone and prevents osteoporosis in the body.
4. Fish – Fatty acids contained in fish increases circulation around the male reproductive system and boost the quality of sperm as well. Medical researchers advised that men who desire to increase their chances of conception should consume more fishes than meat so as to boost their sperm count and semen quality.
5. Ginger – This is another great source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, manganese and copper as well. Ginger improves the assimilation of adequate supplements in the body, and it is common with improving fertility in men. Ginger can also be consumed in different ways.
6. Pumpkin seeds – Pumpkin have been discovered as a critical mineral source for fertility and production of healthy sperm. It contains phosphorus, magnesium, iron, protein, copper, zinc and manganese. Pumpkin seeds is an ideal daily diet for the treatment of infertility.
7. Garlic- Garlic is composed of so many therapeutic properties that increase the wellness of the male sexual organs, it also consists of aphrodisiac properties that generally improves blood circulation. Medical practitioners advised on the control of the intake of garlic to prevent impairing sperm count.
Foods that can boost fertility in women are;
1. Banana – It is an essential source of vit B6, potassium, protein, manganese, magnesium, vitamin C, dietary fibre, folate, niacin, riboflavin and iron. Banana is also important for improving fertility in women and it’s vitamin C helps create sex hormones in the body which results in hormonal balance and affects ovulation.
2.Tofu – Made by coagulating soy milk and a good source of vitamin k, magnesium, thiamine, iron, niacin, copper, riboflavin, vitamin b6 and selenium. Tofu is good food which can prevent prostate cancer, breast cancer, and reduces the possibility of cardiovascular and osteoporosis disease.
3. Eggs – Egg is one of the topmost foods known to enhance fertility in women. Eggs contain many vitamins that are important to the general health of man. It also creates oestrogen(the female sex hormone which is important for sexual and reproductive development) through the involvement of the vitamin d in eggs with genes.
4. Almonds – Almond is an essential food substance in preventing birth defects and miscarriage. It is also known to increase the latter part of the menstrual cycle known as ‘Luteal circle’ and it’s vitamins E remains an ideal source today boost fertility.
5. Asparagus – Consumption of Asparagus nourishes the ovum, lowers the risk of miscarriage and birth defects in the body. Asparagus contains nutrients that are known to have improved female fertility, nutrients like; such Z vitamin, vitamin k and a, magnesium and more. It also helps increase a woman’s chances of Getty pregnant.
6. Figs – Figs has more concern for healthy eggs and ovulation. It is rich In iron and is believed for many years to be effective in increasing fertility.
7. Yams – Evidence has shown that yam can help boost fertility through its ovulating stimulant.
https://www.businessmopol.com/foods-that-boost-fertility-in-men-and-women/https://i1.wp.com/www.businessmopol.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/fruits.jpg?fit=1000%2C668&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.businessmopol.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/fruits.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1HealthIt is the joy of every parent to be succeeded by their children because everyone wants a representation of them after they no longer exist. Generally, children are adorable and a blessing to every marriage. Hence, the birthing of children is a necessity to every marriage, even the Bible...Business Mopol email@example.comAdministratorBusiness Mopol