How To Make Money Online
How to make money online
One of the many wonders of the Internet, is it’s ability to let you work from home and make money online from the comfort of your bedroom doing virtual jobs.
Most of us at one point or the other must have tried working or making money online but usually get disappointed, either because we don’t know how to go about it, where to go or we don’t have the necessary information or skills needed. So in this episode I would be sharing the tricks and the skills you need to start making money online.
So sit back, relax , grab a bucket of popcorn and your favourite drink, and lets sift through the various ways you can make money online.
1. Blogging : Blogging is one of the most abused means of making money online. This is due to the fact that most people just jump into blogging without knowing the nitty-gritty. Blogging in itself is the process of maintaining a blog which includes, content writing, editing, development etc. While blog is a website that contains different information about a niche, it involves writing and sharing information online that will appease to a particular audience , I’m sure we all know Linda Ikeji – one of the most successful bloggers in Nigeria. Linda Ikeji currently make a lot of money via her blog.
So How can you make money online from blogging ?
There are different ways to go about this:
a. Google Adsense: The most popular way to get paid from Blogging is through Google Adsense. Google Ads or Google AdSense is an ads program by Google, which allows publisher, bloggers or website owners to run Google ads on their site , so every time someone clicks or views the adverts on your site, you get paid. It’s that simple. But you need to understand there are some technicalities to it , First of all you need to get a web designer to design a profesional blog for you. Note if you don’t have passion for blogging or writing, Blogging is not for you.
Check out this article on how to create a blog from start to finish using wordpress:
b.Affiliate marketing : the second one is affiliate marketing , affiliate marketing is when you help an organization market their products online via a specialized link, once anyone clicks and successfully buys through your link, you will get some commission off the products he buys. here are some companies that offer affiliate marketing eg Jumia , Konga Affiliate , dealdey , travel start etc Note also that some affiliate channels requires you to have a website or blog to get signed up on their affiliate platform.
3. Social media management : One of the easiest ways to make money online is to serve as social media manager for organisations. Instead of wasting time on facebook, twitter, instagram etc. Do you know that you can build a lot of followers and get organisations to advertise on your page? Also you could help people manage their social media presence. As easy as it sounds , you can make a ooot of money by helping people manage or create their social media presence. There are lots of businesses without social media presence and they need someone to help them manage their online presence, though it is not as easy as it sounds, you should be able to develop the skills within a short while.
4. Freelancing : Now this is one of my favorite and one of the most interesting ways to make money online. Have you ever thought of working from home and getting paid by the hour? This is your perfect solution , freelancing allows you to work from home without the supervision of any boss. you work and you get paid by the hour or per project you handle. Yes I said get paid hourly. There are a lot of freelancing sites all over the world but my favorite are upwork.com and freelance.com and fiverr.com because they are tested and trusted. You can search and apply for jobs any where in the world that you can do virtually from the comfort of your bedroom. The jobs can range from simple data entry, sales and marketing jobs, customer service to more complicated ones like programming, web designer, researcher , social media management , content writer , transcriber , blogger , graphic artist etc.
How do you get started:
– Go to upwork.com, freelancer or fiverr to register
– After registration you will have to verify your identity
– After verifying your identity you will have to fill in work experience and educational qualifications
– After successfully completing your profile
– you will be given access to start applying for jobs on the platform
Once you see any job you feel you can do , you apply for the job and if your application is good, the employer will award you the job, when applying for jobs you will be asked to put your hourly rate ( that is the amount you wish to get per hour ) The average hourly rate is about $5 (five dollars) So this means for every hour you work, you get an average of N1,500 (One Thousand five Hundred Naira @N300 = $1) it sounds too good to be true right ?? But its damn freaking true.
5. Buying and selling goods online: One of the easy way to also make money online is by shipping of good from China, UK and the USA or buying goods from Lagos Market or goods made locally in Nigeria and sell online,
6. Sales of e-Books: In addition you can also offer sales of eBooks on different subject matter that might interest readers. But please make sure you don’t infringe any copyright rules. Only sell books written by you.
7. Professional Services: You can also offer professional and consulting services for businesses online.
These are few ways to make real genuine money online. If you got any questions, don’t hesitate to drop a message in the comment box. We will be glad to give you more tips and procedures on how to make money online.http://www.businessmopol.com/how-to-make-money-online/https://i1.wp.com/www.businessmopol.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/money.jpg?fit=816%2C336https://i2.wp.com/www.businessmopol.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/money.jpg?resize=150%2C150Online BizHow to make money online One of the many wonders of the Internet, is it's ability to let you work from home and make money online from the comfort of your bedroom doing virtual jobs. Most of us at one point or the other must have tried working or making money...Business Mopol email@example.comAdministratorBusiness Mopol